May be purchased through Amazon
Create Your Own Love Story: The Art of Lasting Relationships. This book describes how Dr. McMillan works with couples. It uses his theory of sense of community to define the work that couples need to do.
Emotion Rituals: A Resource for Therapists and Clients. Though this book is written for scholars and students of psychotherapy, it is generally easily read. Like his first book, the second book is filled with stories of Dr. McMillan’s consultations.
May be purchased from our office
These books may be purchased from our office. Call 615-327-2183 or write to our office address.
- Hrumph: Traveling With a Difficult Man Who Doesn’t Want to Go
- If Romeo and Juliet had Lived: The Stages of Relationship Development
- Raising Your Child to Become an Emotional Master
These therapy manuals written by Dr. McMillan or by Dr. McMillan and his colleagues are also availble through the office:
- Compose: A Treatment program for Anger
- CDTP: Clinical Depression Treatment Program
- CALMS: Treatment for Anxiety Related Problems
For more information on any of these items, please contact the office.